Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favourites

Well, before we even realized it we are at the end of March!  Which means... EUROPPPEEE SOOOONNNN!!! Any way, back to my favourites this month!

SkincareThe Face Shop -  Clean Face Spot Corrector 
source: http://www.uphinh.vn/image/stream/1027370.jpg

So last month I showed you guys another "The Face Shop" product.  This one is used for afterwards.  It clears up some acne scars, I sometimes use it on my smaller acne spots as there is still some tea tree oil in it.  It's FANTASTIC.  I like it :)

MakeupMaybelline - One by One Volum'express Waterproof

One of my favourite mascaras (used in EASY EYES) is Benefit's They're Real mascara.  There are two things I would change about it though: the price and lack of waterproofness.  This one has it all, I got it on sale for $4 AND it's waterproof.  I love that it separates my lashes and it holds my curl (probably cause it is waterproof).  I do miss the bristles at the top that They're Real has though! 

Comment below if you want a side-by-side comparison of the two!!

Game:  

Okay, so I haven't done this before but it's sorta fun to share what I have been wasting my time with.  I'm sure you've heard of this game (2048) before.

One of my friends coded a 5x5 version which is easier to beat (comment if you would like the link) and also I've seen the DIY selfie ones.  I also saw one of my friends post a chinese version which helps you review your history of china (probably doesn't help that I can't read it or remember it).  

Feel free to comment below to show your successfulness in the game!
Quote: C.S. Lewis
source: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1545830_714825715223708_1771114544_n.jpg
This past month I've been hearing a lot of bad news in a sense.  I think this is a good one to keep in a pocket.  Just because somebody says it doesn't always mean that it is true, but sometimes it adds a bit of insight into your life.

"Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward." - C.S. Lewis


ClothingThe North Face - Women's Resolve Jacket
source: http://www.thenorthface.eu/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/375x440/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/import/item/5/AQBJH8E.JPG

Yes. Last month I put up another jacket.  But as the weather is getting warmer (and wetter) I find myself grabbing for this bright WATERPROOF JACKET!  This will definitely be well used in europe too :)

Food: 닭도리탕 - DakDoRiTang - (Korean) Spicy Chicken Stew
source: http://www.seoulgarden32.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DAKDORITANG.jpg

So I discovered this Korean stew this month when I went to the Korean restaurant with my friend. IT IS THE BEST THING EVER.  It's spicy AND sweet, CHICKEN and POTATOES YUM YUM YUM.  Have this stew with some rice and everything will be right in the world.  I like mine a bit sweeter as to spicy, but the spicy is what gives it a kick.

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!
--------------

Thats it! Those are all MY favourites for March... WHAT WERE YOURS?

Thoughtfully yours,
C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment