Saturday, November 02, 2013

Nail Stamping

Here are the results of my nail stamping adventure. I went home for the weekend and this is my mom's new obsession. Overall, I think nail stamping is a good investment if you like having intricate nail designs but don't have time or the skill to dedicate to working on your nails for a long period of time. Plus, the possibilities are endless! You can choose a design from a variety of plates and any colour nail polish. You can also combine them with an accent nail like I have. 

I used Maybelline's Vintage Leather nail polish as a base and Maybelline Colour Show Polka Dots for my accent nail. I chose a basic gold nail polish for the stamping. My favourite top coat of the moment is NYC's Mattifying Top Coat. 






Here are the nail stamping tools:


http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk62xcpsBv1qgsz0g.jpg
For more on nail stamping leave a comment! 

Thoughtfully yours,

Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment