Saturday, November 02, 2013

Lazy Fashion: LBD

LBD

LBD by enteen

I think the Little Black Dress (LBD) is definitely a girl's best friend.  The French truly did know what they were talking about when they choose to always wear black.  It is so flattering and honestly it can be dressed up and down.  

You can see that it is actually one dress with endless possibilities.  Me, being the lazy C.C. I am, loves to just pull the LBD out of my closet.  I can dress it up and dress it down depending if I pull on a blazer on top or a cardigan.  Sometimes you can throw on a t-shirt and make it look like a skirt.  Depending on the accessories you use, you be as bold or as simple as you like!

That's my little lazy insight for you ;)

How do you like wearing your LBD?

Thoughtfully yours,
C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment