Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Vinyasa Scarf

So I LOVE my Vinyasa Scarf.  I think I almost wear it everyday! I also bought another one in black (reversible so the other side is black and grey stripes!).  

While there are tons of videos to show you how to wear your Vinyasa scarf Addie and I picked out a few to try as well as used our 'creative' minds to think of a few looks to make.

1. Double Loop


2. Unbuckled Double Loop


3. Triangle Wrap



4. Simply a Scarf

5. Simply a Tucked Scarf

6. Easy Knot

7. Circle Knot



8. The Traveller

9. The Penguin Shrug

10. The Wrap Shirt

11. The Long-Sleeved Wrap Shirt


12. The Vest Cardigan

 14. The Long Sleeved Cardigan

Do you have any good ideas?  Did you want a tutorial?  Comment below! :)

Thoughtfully yours,
C.C.




No comments:

Post a Comment