Thursday, October 24, 2013

Easy as 1.2.3.

Get a complete everyday makeup look with just 3 products! This was my makeup look our photoshoot. For C.C.'s makeup look, comment and we'll make sure to show you soon!

 Here are my 3 everyday essentials as seen in Addie's Style Book

1. Start with a clean, moisturised face. 
2. Apply an even layer of a light coverage foundation. I like Maybelline's Fit Me shade 120 foundation because it applies like a lotion and doesn't feel cakey like many foundations do. 
3. Line upper and lower lash line with a black or coal eyeliner. I used Physician's Formula eye liner. Stay close to the lash line to avoid looking unnatural.
4. Swipe a neutral lipstick to complete the look. I chose Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in a matte finish, shade 17. 


Feel free to comment if you have any questions or for C.C.'s look :)

Thoughtfully yours,

Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment