Tuesday, October 29, 2013

'Ain't Nobody Got Time for Makeup' Makeup

So maybe sometimes poor decisions are made on Monday nights.  Especially when you have appointments in the day on the Tuesday.

I woke up this morning running a bit late and I looked exhausted (probably because I didn't get enough sleep). I didn't really want to put on a whole face of make up, not that my daily routine is super heavy anyway.

I quickly washed my face and moisturized.  Also, I made sure to apply sunscreen. Then I went to the 2 magical products I needed.

1) Undereye Concealer
source: http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod18/dw/image/v2/aaen_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-armani_us-Site/Sites-gab-master-catalog/default/v1383079276238/Maestro%20Eraser%20Concealer%20-%20New%20Straub%20Image.JPG?sh=670
My personal favourite undereye concealer is from Giorgio Armani "Maestro Eraser". It's a bit of a splurge (a lot of a splurge) but I love it.  It blends in so naturally and so easily.  I've tried many different concealers, I tried using just BB cream as an undereye concealer too but this has got to be my favourite!

2) Brow Gel/Tint
source: http://www.benefitcosmetics.fr/medias/sys_master/8801262403614.jpg
My current favourite is Benefit's "Gimme Brow".  It recently won Allure's Best of Beauty award too!  It's great for my sparse brows because it fills it in, gives some colour and tames it.  Super quick and easy to use.

So that's it. The secret to a quick and easy make up (if it can even be considered that) for all of you that prefers to sleep in those extra 2 minutes :)

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see :)

Thoughtfully yours,
C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment